SPRING BREAK! Holy Land … Here We Come!
Our next Pilgrimage is the Holy Land. We will be leav
ing St. Pius X at 10:30AM on Sunday March 11!
A bus will take all but me to Houston, where I will meet you after the 10:15 mass. We will check in and be met by local tour representative and check in for our Lufthansa Flight to Frankfurt, Germany. T
hose that went to Ireland, we have gone from probably the smallest transatlantic plane to the largest. Looks like we will be on at A380, which is a full two story plane. Looks like it will be 3 seats on outside of aisles and 4 in the middle. (Unless you upgrade to the top floor!) We will then board another Lufthansa Flight to Tel Aviv on what looks like an Airbus A 321, 3 seats either side of the aisle. I am assuming we will have similar planes on the way home. We get a bonus night in Frankfurt on the way home and we can get a great German dinner to prepare us for re-entry.
- Do you have to be a St. Pius X, Parishioner? NO
- Do you have to be Catholic? No, all are welcome! FYI, We will celebrate mass most days.
- What is itinerary? We are going at a busy time, he is working on it.
- What if I want more info? There will be an info night next month, watch for dates. We may stream it live on Facebook.
- How much will tipping by? Included
- How much will food be? I don’t know, depends on how much you eat, but breakfast and dinner are included and will be more buffet style to facilitate quicker meals most nights.
We have set aside 44 seats. I have taken one of them. This will be like last time, first come with $300 to hold, first saved.
Price should be around $3000 each and 4 hotels including one in Germany.
If you are interested and want to be adding to mailing list please watch for more info! Once I have details they will be posted here like last time!